“Jenn Hoffman…a one woman media juggernaut” – Forbes Magazine
Ask her what she “does” and she will most likely reply, “Everything!” Jenn Hoffman is a noted media personality who’s found success in many different places. As a television personality she’s hosted shows and reported forABC, FOX, NBC, Good Morning Arizona and Cox. She shared radio waves with Danny Bonaduce, Dave Dameshek, Dave Pratt and Jean Chatsky. She appeared on The Montel Williams Show, Fox News, The Daily Buzz and… she even faced down Donald Trump in the boardroom on 2007 season of The Apprentice on NBC. From high powered fierce and foxy business executive to witty and fun television personality, Jenn is, as Forbes.com noted, “a one woman media juggernaut.”
Jenn grew up in Long Island, NY. After graduating from school at age 16, she earned her Bachelor’s Degree from Arizona State University in 2001 and earned her MBA in Marketing in 2005. She also spent a semester studying abroad at the prestigious Cambridge University in England. After graduation Jenn first put her MBA to use as the PR Director for 944 Media, then as a Publicist for an award winning PR Firm. Despite her PR career based on putting other people in the spotlight – for some reason Jenn herself kept being thrust into the limelight.
So she decided to roll with it!
Now Jenn Hoffman is known as a smart, opinionated, tell-it-like it is television personality. She’s in demand as a host, commentator or guest expert and is most known for her on-camera presence and ability to be comfortable in any situation. As a host she’s worked in many different formats including game shows, reality, fashion/lifestyle, celebrity news, business programming and radio – all with her own special brand of humor, wit and style. Some of her career highlights include:
- Hosted TV shows such as: Reality Remix on Fox Reality Channel, Destination TV (ABC), Star Quest TV (KAZ-TV), The Vibe 180 (Zoodango Media), Maricopa Now (Cox), Impact Entertainment (Cox)
- Features Reporter for Good Morning Arizona, General Assignment Reporter for KPNX/KNAZ (NBC affilate), On-Air Lifestyle and Entertainment Expert for Fox News
- On-air personality for FREE FM Radio. Daily segment “The Dirty Blonde Dish of the Day” runs every other hour throughout the day onCBS Radio
- Guest hosted radio shows with Danny Bonaduce and Dave Dameshek. Co-hosted radio show on KXAM Radio, fill in co-host “Dave Pratt in the Morning” on KMLE FM
- Contestant on most recent season of The Apprentice Los Angeles on NBC. Was featured in 9 out of 14 episodes. She was called a fan favorite by Television Without Pity, was invited to represent www.Realitywanted.com at the Reality Cares Event in Hollywood, attended the Fox Reality TV Awards, Co-Hosted “Reality Remix” on Fox and now is the regular Apprentice correspondent for Buddy TV.
- Has appeared as a guest on The Montel Williams Show, Fox Business News with Neil Cavuto, The Daily Buzz, Oprah & Friends Radio Show
- Featured in TV Guide, Forbes Magazine, TMZ, PerezHilton.com, US Weekly, In Touch, Newsday, The Sacramento Bee, The Arizona Republic, The East Valley Tribune, The Philly Enquirer, 944 Magazine, Scottsdale Magazine, So Scottsdale, Women’s eNews, Yahoo News, About.com
Check out Jenn's recent exposure:
OK Magazine columnist and reality blogger “The R List”: CLICK HERE
Owner of Get Some Media – A PR and Media Development Firm that specializes in television - www.getsomemedia.com
Expert/PR Reel: WATCH HERE
Celebrity Reel: WATCH HERE